Do not fall prey to the agitated mind.
It is only in the base that you will find bliss.
This is an actionless affair and well beyond any pretext of acting.
The demon of attachment is near at hand, cut it off!
Throw away any consideration of neti, neti–not this, not that,
As the inseparability of all that is perfected is of one-fruit.
Be a child of the Sugatas, determined yet supple.
Hence, child, look at your Mind again and again!
Allow everything to self-liberate There and nowhere else.
Until you enter the castle of no birth, no death,
You will be forever lost in the courtyard of re-becoming.
Staying thought-free is self-realized Wisdom.
Being in the Unborn is likened to a vast sea without waves.
Your rightful home is in the cloudless vault of the sky,
Where Immaculate wisdom is at your beck and call.
Beloved, all the deities and evil spirits are this very mind of yours.
If you see mind essence, that is the Great Perfection of the Unborn.
Instant karma is hell while intrinsic awareness is the Dharmakaya.
In the essence THAT IS Samantabhadra there is neither hope nor fear.
Unless you feel revulsion towards samsara, liberation is far spent.
Be spontaneously relaxed and thus worry free.
Always be mindful, the authentic teacher is in your own mind.
A Bodhi-Pearl Welcome!
- A Darkness Visible
- A Docetic Assessment
- A Mystical Odyssey through the Sagathakam
- Akṣhobhya’s Pure Land
- Ariyapariyesanā Sutta
- Ascending the Noble Mountain of Primordial Perfection
- Bankei Zen
- Beyond the Rainbow Body
- Black Dragon Eye Mandala
- Buddhism’s Black Holes
- Buddhist Anecdotes
- Buddhist Hells
- Contemporary Musings
- Dharmakaya Abbey
- Dharmakaya Stick
- Divine Revelation
- Dust Contemplation
- Ekacitta: Advanced Studies in Dark Zen
- Entry into the Dharmadhātu
- Eremitical Dhyani Meditations
- Hsin Hsin Ming
- Journey to the Center of the Mind
- Karma and Rebirth
- Korean Sŏn
- Kulayarāja Tantra—The Motherly Buddha
- Little Office of Our Lady of the Void
- LSD and Psychedelic Buddhism
- Mañjuśrī Teaches Prajñāpāramitā
- Māra and Satan
- Mud and Water: Bassui Zen
- Notes from the Iron Stupa
- Nothingness in Nāgārjuna and John of the Cross
- Obscure Religious Cults
- Primordial Qigong
- Reflections on the Saṃdhinirmocana Sūtra
- Terma: A Mind Film by Vajragoni
- The Afterglow
- The Awakening of Faith
- The Bhagavad Gita
- The Diamond Sutra
- The Divine Ātman
- The Divine Liturgy of Vajrasattva
- The Doctrine of Awakening
- The Dragon Mind of Zen Tarot
- The Great Perfection of the Unborn Mind: A Book of Privy Counseling
- The Heart Sutra
- The Hermit's Den
- The Khaggavisāṇa Sutta: A Rhinoceros Horn
- The Lankavatara Sutra
- The Lankavatarian Book of the Dead
- The Lion's Roar of Queen Śrīmālā
- The Lotus Sutra
- The Mahāparinirvāṇasūtra
- The Naga Chronicles
- The Platform Sutra
- The Ratnagotravibhāgaśāstra
- The School of the Spirit
- The Secret Golden Light of the Unborn
- The Śūrańgama Sūtra
- The Sutra of Primordial Enlightenment
- The Tathāgatagarbhatārā Tantra
- The Udāna
- The Vajrasamādhi Sutra
- The Vimalakirti Sutra
- The Yogasūtras of Patañjali
- The Zen Teaching of Bodhidharma
- The Zen Teaching of Instantaneous Awakening
- The Zen Teachings of Huang Po
- Tozen Teaching
- Tsung-mi: An Intimate Study
- Unborn I Ching
- Unborn Light Reiki
- Vasubandhu and the Absolute
- Wisdom from the Masters
- Wordsworth and Zen
- Yoga of the Manomayakāya